Research shows that the following are some of the most popular reasons people choose full or part time careers in direct selling:
- Direct selling is a good way to meet and socialize with people.
- Direct selling offers flexible work schedules.
- Direct selling is a good way to earn extra income.
- Direct selling is a good way to own a business with a minimal initial investment.
- Earnings are accrued in proportion to personal efforts.
Anyone can do it. There are no required levels of education, experience, financial resources or physical condition. People of all ages and from all backgrounds have succeeded in direct selling.
Direct sellers are independent contractors. You are your own boss, which means you can:
- Work part-time or full-time – you choose when and how much you want to work.
- Set your own goals and determine yourself how to reach them.
- Earn in proportion to your own efforts. The level of success you can achieve is limited only by your willingness to work hard.
- Own a business of your own with very little capital investment.
- Receive training and support from an established company and a network of independent associates who have perfected the art of direct selling and network building.