Practices of direct selling companies and direct selling respresentatives should be performed in line with the Code of Ethics of the DSA.
Complaints Handling Service allows consumers, direct selling companies and direct sellers to resolve potential issues in fast, efficient and peaceful (out-of-court) manner.
Terms and conditions for submitting and resolving of complaints
You can use the complaints handling service if the following three requirements are all satisfied:
- Your complaint relates to your dealing as a consumer or a direct seller in Slovenia.
2. Your complaint is against:
(i) a member company of the DSA, or
(ii) a direct seller of a member company of the DSA.
3. You have already drawn your complaint to the attention of the company and failed to receive a response with which you are satisfied.
How can I submit a complaint to the Slovenian DSA Complaint Service?
1. Send your complaint to the member company of the DSA in writing. Please indicate:
(i) subject of your complaint;
(ii) the identities of the parties involved;
(iii) the date of the transaction or events in question and any other relevant dates;
(iv) what response you have received from the DSA member company;
(v) the current status of the complaint;
(vi) how you would like to see the complaint resolved or remedied.
Give them enough time, we recommend 30 days, to resolve your complaint.
- If you do not receive an answer from the member company or you are not satisfied with the resolution please fill in the below questionnaire which will be received by the Code Administrator. Please also include copies of any relevant documents, including any receipt, order form or invoice. You are advised to keep copies of your complaint and of all documents submitted.How much will it cost?
Nothing. The Complaint Service is free to the consumer / complainant.Privacy. Information provided by you in submitting your complaint will be used by the DSA only in connection with the handling of your complaint and will be communicated by the DSA only to the DSA member against whom you have made the complaint and to any other parties to the complaint. The DSA member will be expected to handle such information with care and to communicate it within the company and to relevant direct seller(s) but only to the extent that is necessary in order to resolve and/or respond to the complaint.